I did a very quick paint job on Reaper Bones’ Dragonman Warrior. I’m planning to give it to one of my younger brothers, who loves playing aggressive draconian types, but I needed to get it into the mail! So I knocked this out in two hours and I kind of wish that I’d given it more time…especially on details like the eyes and sword.
I used the drybrush techniques that I learned with Plague 1st Gen and I was very, very impressed by the results! But in varnishing most of that wonderful shading vanished. Hopefully it will start to resurface a bit as the varnish fully dries.
I was disappointed by the fabric… It came out a lot more pink than I wanted. I’ve tried mixing up a more crimson color but I think I’ll have to buy one since it always seems to dry lighter.
Edit: Now that I have a photobox I went back and took another photo of this one.